July 27, 2013

Nuket luonnon helmassa / Dolls out in the wild

Olen jo palannut takaisin Melbourneen. Täällä on kylmä :( Suomessa vielä ollessani otin kuvia nukeistani mökillä. En ehtinyt tehdä mitään uusia vaatteita näitä kuvia varten, mutta tulipahan kuvia kuitenkin. Malleina siis Kurhn-nuket Cecilia ja Camelia, ja vaatteet ovat myös Kurhn-merkkiä. Olen tosi ihastunut Kurhneihini, Obitsu-parkani ovat jääneet vähälle huomiolle! Mistä nukeista te pidätte eniten?

I've already returned to Melbourne. It's cold here :( While I was still in Finland I took some photos of my dolls at the summer house. I didn't have enough time to make any new clothes for this shoot, but at least I got some pics. Models are my Kurhn dolls Cecilia and Camelia, and the clothes are also Kurhn brand. I love my Kurhns so much, my poor Obitsus get so little attention now. What dolls do you like best?  









2 comments:

  1. I am loving the idea of posing beautiful dolls in nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love taking these photos. I wish I had more opportunities to take them :)

      Delete